Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of the International Society of Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation, we are very pleased to announce that the 13th Congress of the International Society of Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation will be held in Salzburg-Austria, on the 26th and 27th October, 2017.
The meeting is open to all scientists, surgeons, funders, patients, partners and collaborators interested in this advancing field.
The ISVCA-biennial meeting will be chaired by Dr. Annemarie Weissenbacher.
The esteemed members of the Scientific Program Committee will collaborate on an innovative but also challenging comprehensive scientific program that will cover all important topics in reconstructive transplantation. A professional conference venue in the charming city of Salzburg has been identified already to host our varied program.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Salzburg,
Dr. Annemarie Weissenbacher
• Graft Loss and Chronic Rejection – Building Common Grounds
Conclusion for VCA
• Immunogenicity and Monitoring of VCAs
• Longevity of Transplants in Paediatrics
• VCA in the context of Regenerative and Reproductive Medicine – Future of VCA
• Barriers to the Expansion of VCA – Donor and Recipient Issues
• Healthcare Funding in VCA – Finance, Ethics and beyond
• Advanced Pre-Operative Planning – Computation meets Transplant Medicine
• UNOS, NHSBT and Eurotransplant – a Global Approach for VCA