International Forum on Perioperative Safety & Quality (ISQ)
Advance the health of individuals and populations
The International Forum on Perioperative Safety & Quality (ISQ) supports and energizes the movement for health care improvement while bringing together leaders and practitioners committed to improving outcomes for patients and communities.
International Forum on Perioperative Safety & Quality (ISQ), Friday 31 May2019, Messe Wien Congress Centre - arrive early in Vienna for Euroanaesthesia 2019, and attend the fourth edition of the ISQ, organised jointly by ESA and ASA.
Attend the cutting-edge meeting that brings together leaders and practitioners committed to improving perioperative safety and quality. Learn how to use and to successfully implement safety and quality strategies. Discover the latest resources, innovative concepts, and global strategies that will help advance the health of individuals and populations.
Educational targets will essentially focus on the following goals:
- Provide a theoretical update on different aspects of the state of the art in the fields of patient safety in anaesthesiology and perioperative medicine (Keynote Lecture and Panels).
- Provide a forum of scientific exchange with peers and possibility to discuss patient safety with key opinion leaders (Break-out Sessions).
Expected educational outcome(s)
After attending ISQ, delegates will be expected to:
- Identify pathways to improve outcomes for patients and communities.
- Assess opportunities for research into quality and safety improvement.
- Translate international concerns on quality and safety of care into effective action.
- Evaluate methods to foster effective innovation in quality improvement and patient safety.
Anaesthesiologists, residents, medical students, nurse anaesthetists, safety and quality experts, and other practitioners and professionals from all over the world, who are interested in the quality and safety of perioperative medicine.