We invite you to join us at the upcoming 13th International Conference on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases and related neurological disorders. The groundbreaking series of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases Conferences attract international medical and scientific professionals worldwide. The Conference is at the forefront of unraveling the mechanisms and improving the treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other related neurodegenerative diseases. AD/PDTM Conferences uniquely combine distinct neurodegenerative diseases in one setting and examine their similarities and differences; a strong focus is mechanisms of disease, prevention and therapy.
The continuing success of the AD/PDTM meetings is the result of several key ingredients:
- A high-quality scientific program covering most recent research, developments, and treatments, with emphasis on overlaps and congruent results among AD, PD and related neurological disorders.
- A multidisciplinary mix of participants representing both clinical investigators and basic scientists; as well as both established investigators and young upcoming talents.
- An International Scientific Advisory Board covering a broad range of expertise in AD, PD and related neurological disorders.
- A concerted attempt to provide an ambiance at the Conference that encourages interaction, exchange of ideas and networking opportunities among all participants.
- Travel grants and various awards to junior faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students, intended to encourage attendance by young scientists at the Conference.
The official language of AD/PD 2017 is English.
AD/PDTM 2017 Secretariat
Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488; Fax: +41 22 908 9140
Abraham Fisher, Israel, President
Roger M. Nitsch, Switzerland, Executive Organizer
Manfred Windisch, Austria, Executive Organizer
Prof. Gerhard Ransmayr, Austria
Prof. Peter Dal-Bianco, Austria
Prof. Reinhold Schmidt, Austria