CV: Prof. Dr. Jörg Keckstein
• Study of medicine , Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich.
• Training as a gynecologist at the University of Ulm, 1978 to 1984
• Specialist and Consultant, 1984 - 1993, University Ulm
• Professorship, University Ulm
• Head of Centre for MIS Munich, 1993-1995
• Head of department GYN and OBS Villach, Austria; 1996-2017
• Consultant and Surgeon, Tübingen, Vienna since 2017
• Main interest in minimally invasive surgery and endometriosis
• Numerous scientific publications and development of new surgical techniques in MIS.
• Invited speaker and surgeon for live demonstration during numerous int. meetings.
• Founding member and honorary member of the ESGE.
• Chairman, SIG Endometriosis, ESGE.
• Ambassador, WES (World Endometriosis Society)
• Member and board of numerous int. societies.
• Editorial board member and reviewer in numerous journals.
• Awards: Raoul Palmer Award, Janos Verres Medal, Golden Scope AGE, v. Rokitansky
Werte Kolleginnen & Kollegen! Auf CredoWeb gibt es ein von der Österreichischen Akademie für Ärzt...