The Society for Artificial Intelligence in MEdicine (AIME) was established in 1986 with two main goals:
- to foster fundamental and applied research in the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques to medical care and medical research, and
- to provide a forum for reporting significant results achieved at biennial conferences
The AIME17 conference will be held in Vienna, Austria from June, 21-24, 2017.
AIME17 will be a unique opportunity to present and improve the international state of the art of AI in medicine from perspectives of theory, methodology, and application. AIME17 will include invited lectures, full and short papers, tutorials, workshops, and a doctoral consortium.
Keynote Speakers, Workshops and Tutorials are already listed in the "Program and Organization" section.
The AIME17 Program is now available!
The organizing committee is looking forward to welcome you at AIME17.
- Annette ten Teije, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, NL, program chair
- John Holmes, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, program and Doctoral Consortium chair
- Lucia Sacchi, Università di Pavia, IT, program co-chair
- Christian Popow, Medizinische Universität Wien, A, local organization