Paediatric Trauma Course
Highlights of the course
- Characteristics, Assessment and General Treatment Principles of Fractures in Children.
- Treatment of Specific Trauma Conditions in Children.
- Upper Extremity Fractures in Children.
- Lower Extremity Fractures in Children.
- Sports Injuries in Children.
- Franck Accadbled, France
- Antonio Andreacchio, Italy
- Darko Anticevic, Croatia
- Cristina Alves, Portugal
- Federico Canavese, France
- Rudolf Ganger, Austria
- Yoram Hemo, Israel
- Pierre Journeau, France
- Pierre Lascombes, Switzerland
- Hakan Ömeroglu, Turkey
- Matthias Pallamar, Austria
- Andreas Roposch, UK
- Annelie-Martina Weinberg, Austria
- Thomas Wirth, Germany
- The program is subject to change.
- The number of participants is limited to 150. Registration process will be handled in “first-come, first-served” rule.
- All registered participants are asked to bring their original cases for presentation in the recommended format.
- Please note that attendees are responsible for making their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
- An electronic course syllabus including the abstracts of the lectures will be sent to the registered attendees prior to the course by e-mail.
20 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) have been granted for this course.