Dear colleagues and friends,
We would like to invite to the 10th Chinese-German Lung Cancer Forum (CGLCF 2018) which will take place July 6-7, 2018 in Vienna, Austria. The CGLCF 2018 will continue the successful series of Forums which have been held annually since 2009, alternating between Shanghai, China, and Dresden, Germany.
Lung cancer remains a major health problem in both China and European countries. Scientific exchange among lung cancer experts of these regions will advance both prevention of lung cancer and care of patients with lung cancer.
The CGLCF 2018 will provide an update on the latest advances in the diagnosis and Treatment of lung cancer. Molecular diagnosis including the promise of liquid biopsies for diagnosis and disease monitoring will be an important topic. Advances in systemic treatment will focus on novel targeted agents, immunotherapy, and multidisciplinary treatment of lung cancer. The vast experience of Chinese doctors in managing EGFR mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer will be of particular interest to European colleagues.
The CGLCF 2018 will also provide an opportunity for initiating or strengthening research co-operations between China and European countries. We are convinced that the CGLCF 2018 will have an impact on decreasing the high burden of lung cancer in both China and European countries.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Vienna, the capital of Austria.
Robert Pirker, Austria
Caicun Zhou, China,
Yi-Long Wu, China
Christian Manegold, Germany
- Epidemiology and tobacco control
- Early detection and screening
- Innovative imaging
- Molecular testing – Next generation sequencing – Liquid biopsies
- Targeted therapies – Overcoming resistance
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors and beyond
- Personalized therapy of advanced non-small cell lung cancer
- Operable non-small cell lung cancer
- Small cell lung cancer
- Multimodality treatment approaches
- Case discussions
- Young investigators session
- Scientific co-operation between China & European countries
Before June 1, 2018: EUR 200.00
After June 1, 2018: EUR 250.00
On-site: EUR 300.00