BioNanoMed 2019 – Nanotechnology enables Personalized Medicine
BioNanoMed 2019 provides a forum for researchers, engineers, students and practitioners from Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences and Engineering as well as from educational, governmental and non-governmental institutions to discuss current, emerging and future trends of the converging fields of nanotechnology, biotechnology and medicine.
Exciting lectures and invited talks given by leading international scientists as well as poster presentations offer delegates an excellent opportunity to discuss pioneering developments and to initiate cooperation projects.
- Nanomaterials for Medicine
- Nanotechnology in Medical Diagnostics and Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology in Research and Development
- Nanotechnology in Cancer and Immunotherapy
- Nano-enabled Microfluidics and high-throughput Technologies
BioNanoMed 2019 is jointly organized by Techkonnex - High-Tech Promotion and the University of Graz, Institute Pharmaceutical Technology & Biopharmacy in cooperation with Medical University Graz.